Friday, November 27, 2020

Pretty Girls Brunch....( Original Pancake House in Ladue)

 

Pretty Girls that Brunch












I'm a sucker for a handsome guy and a pretty girl (NO, I'm not Gay).

So when my best pretty homegirl (Amy) invited me to the Original Pancake house in Ladue, I was game.  Of course the restaurant was curbside only, BUT the experience was still AMAZING! 

We both got Omelets, pancakes, and  hashbrowns!

Original Pancake house is EXPENSIVE ($60 for both)

So if you're counting your pennies closely, stick with Denny's,  IHop, or Cracker Barrel.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. free erotic pictures

    ReplyDelete

Single in the City: When your date is handsome AND can COOK!! (Warning: Sex Talk Ahead)

I'm always amazed at the amount of attention that I get from men.  My DM's and private messages stay flooded with dudes looking for ...