Wednesday, April 29, 2020

COVID-19 Chronicals........Curbside VS Cooking

Sorry I've been MIA..

It's been a busy month since I got laid off from my job due to this Corona Virus and to be honest, life has been pretty golden.  I wake up at my regular time which is 4:30 am and I drink my coffee, say my daily prayers, check emails and social media. Finish a chapter of my online Harvard University courses, make candles, then pretty much do whatever I want for the rest of the day.  Life is SWEET!!

I hear a LOT of people talk about how bored they are, but quite honestly; I was build for quarantine life.  I'm VERY introverted which is a shock to some people, but those that REALLY know me will tell you how much of a loner and introvert I am. Solitude gives me time to really tap into gifts that become buried as I ACT for others.  I sometimes feel like an unpaid actress, so having alone time helps me reset.

When the quarantine first began, everyone was afraid to dine out.  Even my parents advised against eating out.  THEY STILL DO!!!  

I eventually developed a shopping schedule which is 2 times a week, and I go right when the stores open.  I buy what I need for the next couple days then I take my ass home and cook.  Well let me tell ya, that routine becomes a pain in the ass.  I couldn't imagine having one of those husbands that expects breakfast lunch and dinner Monday-Sunday then critiques your cooking like he's Jamie Fucking Oliver.  No Thanks..

I'd rather drink Lysol 😜

Well I finally had enough and decided to take advantage of curbside service, and my first restaurant was the Olive Garden.  I was impressed with the price (2 for $12.99) and the food was pretty good also.  Since then we've done Door Dash, Uber Eats, and Postmates.

Cooking has become a distant memory...

Below is a video about me making candles.



Olive Garden
3552 Pennridge Dr.
Bridgeton, MO 63044


Someone asked if Bread sticks come with dinner! YEP!!


This cooking shit is for the BIRDS.....



Snacks from ALDI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Single in the City: When your date is handsome AND can COOK!! (Warning: Sex Talk Ahead)

I'm always amazed at the amount of attention that I get from men.  My DM's and private messages stay flooded with dudes looking for ...